Start a Business
There are countless reasons why Hampton provides the ideal business environment
The Low Cost of Doing Business
Communities in the Fundy region boast some of North America’s lowest business operating costs – and Hampton is no exception.
From real estate costs, to commercial and residential property assessment tax rates, to sewer utility and installation rates, we make it easy to do business in Hampton.
Considering bringing your business to Hampton? Contact us, or one of our partners – we can help you find commercial space, explore funding sources and partners, and gather lost of other valuable advice.
Hampton’s locale, with short distances to large urban markets, proves an ideal spot for business development. We also boast a strong labour force with an above average number of post-secondary graduates and with close proximity to a significant talent pipeline.
Access to key infrastructure
- A strong regional economy.
- Easy access to a variety of transportation options.
- A strong telecommunications network.
- Low business costs. Several business support organizations.
- Multilane highway network servicing the region from New Brunswick into the rest of the Maritimes, Quebec, Ontario and New England
- More than 50 million people within a 1-day drive and more than 100 million within a 2-day drive.
Direct access to multilane highway network
Port facilities in Saint John, within a 20-minute / 40 km drive
CNR and NB Southern Railway in Saint John, within a 20-minute / 40 km drive
Saint John Airport, within a 20-minute / 40 km drive
Cellular wireless service